Sunday, November 27, 2005

Persona Non Grata...Part 3



Man- You'll do just fine, stick with me Babe, besides most of these guys just want to talk, so "virtually" all you have to do is lay back, relax and pick up your commission at the end of the month. You're just a hacker now, but when you become professional you'll be venturing into the echoes to work the conferences. Oh, don't look so shocked! It's not as if you haven't written a note here and there in your life without being paid, besides I'll throw in a virus check for free. I'll scan your hard drive myself if ya don't know how. Any way, the better sites are generally clean, mostly college boys burning the midnight oil...har...har...har. Oh ya, before I forget, don't let the lurkers phase ya. They just like to watch. You'll get used to them, and if ya get lonely you could always send ME a free message...he he he...just to keep in touch ;-D~

Me- Oh God I can't look !-#

Months pass...

Please don't think anything less of me, I took the job. I was desperate. At first it was difficult doing it with strangers, but eventually I became addicted to the lure of easy money. By December I had 6 girls working under me. One of my most popular girls was a guy who worked under the alias "Tawny".

My downfall came when I became greedy, I wanted it all. I decided to start up a quality service of my own. I said ta ta to "the man", and sunk all of my earnings into the new venture. I knew what men wanted! I drove the old girls back to public school, did my research, and hired educated, strong and honest women; women who weren't afraid to voice their opinions.

The result...

I'm in desperate need of money and a job...AGAIN!

The End


Quasimodem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home