Thursday, December 01, 2005

Call Me Old Fashioned


...actually call me what you want, but just call

Operator 34, we have a live one logged in

A visitor, great, come on in through the door,
Your presence excites me, it’s what this thing's for.
What do call yourself, tell me your name?
Don’t sweat it too much, they all sound the same.

Let's put this one down as John38495

I don’t talk to strangers, there’s more you must tell
To know where you live, heck that would be swell
Be it postal or zip, no dress code enforced
Just a few secs….(ding) identity endorsed.

Perfect, it's a gold American Express card...shit no, Platinum, Yee, haw! Overtime tonight boys!

My plan is to give you all you expect
I promise to keep you totally…err, heck
Hey, don’t call me a stalker, I know what you’ve seen,
and with virtual tracking, I'll know where you’ve been.

Direct his information to desperate_dogs-rus.com, moremoney_thanbrains.ca, and quasimodem_enterprizes.net

I’ll tell a few friends, I’m sure they should know:
your habits, your penchants, where you might go.
How bout we frequent your "Favourites" bar?
Tuff to erase us when we know who you are.

Where's that guy Tawny? Hey, put down the burrito and get yourself to the keyboard!

I know you’re a good guy and incredibly bred,
and if they should ask, say you were led.
Call me your “Pay Pal”, just an old fashioned girl,
and deny you've been paying a modern day “URL”?

Idiot!

Quasimodem

Sorry mom, but it's that damned Catholic upbringing...how can
it be wrong when it feels so good to be bad?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home